This online course offers treasurers, both those just starting and veterans with 52 lessons (20 – 30 minute each) designed to inform and empower local church treasurers with timely training in subjects ranging from budgeting, to taxes, to compliance to deferred maintenance.
- 52 Online Lessons (one per week)
- Quarterly Q & A Call with Keith
- Two private coaching sessions
You will learn how to effectively
- Read, interpret, and report on your church’s finances.
- plan and implement a transparent and effective budget that inspires giving.
- track and manage restricted and designated funds.
- understand and select insurance
- report and comply with state and federal agencies.
- prevent fraud in your church.
- plan for deferred maintenance.
- classify employees and independent contractors.
- and much more!
Course available July 5, 2019